Job Hunt Follies |
|
|
|
Wednesday, March 24, 2004
Work not getting done
So far my "My wife is home and I can't screw around all day" theory is bust. Yesterday we did manage to get our taxes filed and went to both Universities to apply for financial aid for this year. My loans have been in default for years and finally a new loan system kicked in and my loans have been consolidated and a new deferment has kicked in. THe $11,000 and change I've paid in tuition has been through personal loans, and the one class I took at the other university costs about $1000, and they say I can't apply for aid because I am not taking enough credits in one term. They did say that I could get a consolidation (or something) with my other University to include the tuition costs in my main loan. WE drove to my Main University and was told that we could only get a loan for the $4000 and change my classes costs there, and we can't add the tuition from the other university. Damn and blast. If I don't pay these off I may not be able to get my Masters degree. Other than that, I'm not pulling through as much as I should. I sat down Monday and typed up one assignment that was late, and I'll get that back tonight and hopefully have a chance to revise it. I also typed up a unit plan due next week, so I've got one item checked off early. Now I need to get back to my research paper.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|