Job Hunt Follies

My journey through Graduate School to earn a Masters of Art in Education. I was on track to become a teacher, but now everything has changed, and I'm on the job hunt with a Bachelor's in Liberal Arts and a Master's in Education with no teaching certificate.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, September 14, 2004
Da Phone, Boss! Da Phone
 
Yesterday I sent another resume out. I saw a job that looked really good, doing technical support for a financial company, but they wanted all applicants for a technical support position to have a four year degree in business or finance. That's simply insane.

I did get a call today from a local community college regarding a resume I sent out for a tutoring position. They called and I have an interview on Friday! It's time to break out the suit one more time.

Comments: Post a Comment